Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Skin Care Products I Swear By!



St Ives Apricot Scrub: I first started using this scrub when I was 16 and I was completely obsessed with it! I just recently repurchased this and I honestly forgot why I ever stopped using it. It smells amazing and your skin feels great after using it. I use this every other day since I have really dry cheeks.

Nivea Light Moisturiser: Living in such a warm country, (Sri Lanka) it's so gross to put on super the thick moisturizers. I've been searching for some good light ones, and I think I've hit the jackpot! This works great on my skin; I have combination skin, where my nose is super oily and The rest of my face is super dry. I use this daily, focusing more under my eyes since I have really dry skin there. 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14083731/?claim=wgmwykvfpfc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment